Friday, January 27, 2017

"The Mrs Carter Show World Tour" Review

This project was to watch a few music videos to help us envision our own musical creations. Beyonce's tour trailer "The Mrs Carter Show World Tour" was one of my group's inspirations.


We thought that the video was very interesting to us, due to it's amazing shots as well as costumes. We really enjoyed Beyonce's costume, with the dress style that matched the rest of the video. There wasn't much of a story here other than how Beyonce is a queen and she's going to go on a tour with her "knights". The team and I really enjoyed the costuming, as well as the camera angles, with the slow motion and smooth panning, we really wanted to somehow incorporate that into our video. We tried to apply the slow motion frame to our music video, which we did, and it seems to work incredibly well. I believe that the creator did well on the beat-matching, which is matching the beat of the song to the dance moves. I thought that the beat-matching created an overall appreciative smoothness to the video. I think that there could be more of a story than just dancing, though this video is just only a tour promotion, there could be a bit more to it overall. I enjoyed the way that this video was created, as well as the beat, it was very interesting to me. I love the way the costume fits with the rest of the location. Overall, I enjoyed this video and the team took a huge inspiration from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment