Friday, May 13, 2016

HoverTech

      Our team was named HoverTech, we had the product the Hoverboard. Our team worked very well together, we were all involved in one way or another and we all worked on something if someone was absent, we would do their part of the work for that day. We also worked well on the product name and what we were going to do. We struggled with everyone being here, due to the fact that we were absent a lot, well some of us were. I will probably give my ideas more in the future, I'm just kinda a sheep, like I go along with what people want, even if it's not what I want. I don't think I would change anything about this group. I have improved my people skills, or so I believe, as well as my website design skills. I was the Coupon creator and the Website creator. That's all, I love the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment