Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fire Pit Special Effects Animation




The scope of the project was to make an explosion in a scene of our choice. Our teacher gave us a small list we could choose from, I decided to do the fire pit, mostly because I wanted to make something relaxing that I would really enjoy making. Though, my teacher told me I had to make an actual explosion and not just a fire, which I did through the sad excuse for an explosion in the beginning.

We didn't really have any pre-production, he just gave us a picture and asked us to make a scene on fire with a tiny explosion. Therefore, I didn't have to have any storyboards or anything like that. I did have to do a little bit of color correction and overall editing a clip onto a still picture. I really didn't learn anything since this was a project that we had to use past skills to make.

Honestly, I would do really like my project even though it didn't completely fit the project requirements, so I wouldn't change anything. I would try to do everything the same as I did before. I think I would use my experience in this project to make something else like this one. Overall, I enjoyed this project and I would do everything the same if I had to redo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment